Myers Virtual Portfolio Day
Posted: Sep 28, 2020
High School Juniors & Seniors: present your work to be reviewed by faculty for a chance to earn scholarships at Myers School of Art!
What to Expect
• Each registered participant will be set up with access to UA’s online learning platform Brightspace after completing registration.
• Students will meet virtually with two art and design faculty members via Cisco Webex at the selected time on Saturday, November 14.
• Scholarship opportunities available for senior-level students based on the quality of the portfolio presented (all work must be uploaded prior to review day).
• Juniors can participate to learn more about the strengths of their work and identify areas for improvement.
• Learn more about our majors and minors in art through the Brightspace platform before and after the event.
What to prepare
• 5 to 10 pieces of original artwork to be uploaded to Brightspace (recommended formats: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .mov, .mp4). • Artwork may include any medium, two-dimensional, three-dimensional or digital.
• A copy of your transcript (official or unofficial).
• An overview of your interests, strengths and professional career ambitions.
To register: uakron.edu/portfolioday