This winter, students grades 4 – 12 are eligible to enter a short play of their own creation into The 9th Annual Solon Center for the Arts Playwriting Competition. Students will be judged in two separate groups. Grades 4 – 6 are asked to submit a piece no more than 5 pages typed and grades 7 – 12 may submit works up to 10 pages typed. The winners will then be awarded the opportunity to have their plays performed on the SCA stage by Youth Theater Students, grades 2 – 8, on May 26 and 27, 2017.
Submit your original work:
· To Christine A. Madden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· By Friday, January 20, 2017.
· Include your name, age, grade, email, phone number & address.
· A return email will be sent to confirm receipt of each submission.
· Winners will be announced on February 17, 2017.
There is no fee to enter!