We are aware that COVID-19 is affecting the scheduling of events and other gatherings throughout our community. As we all work together to respond to this crisis, we understand that many events on this site may not yet be updated with the most current closure information. We encourage you to check with event organizers and venues regarding the status of any event you are looking to attend. Thank you.
Table at Bigger Than A Breadbox
Date: Saturday, March 16th @ 7:00 PM (Doors/Vendors: 6:00 PM)
For this event we would are seeking up to 15 vendors to be situated in and around Summit Artspace’s Third Floor Event Space.
Wandering Aesthetics is seeking unique vendors of all shapes, sizes and varieties to participate in the upcoming Wandering Aesthetics’ Bigger Than A Breadbox. The event will be held on March 16th at Summit Artspace in Downtown Akron and will feature a vaudevillian-style performance from 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM.
Doors will open at 6:00 PM, allowing guests and performers ample time to grab some drinks while exploring all the vendors have to offer.
This is the fourth #AkronBreadbox production, and will feature a diverse array of Akron-based artistic talent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Booth location is determined by Vendor Coordinator
• Vendors must supply own linen, chairs, etc.
• If you require electricity, you must bring your own extension cord
• Vendors must arrive no later than 5:30 PM on the day of the event
• Securing a spot does not necessarily guarantee financial success
• Vendor Fee ($40 OR $30 w/ raffle item donation) also includes:
– Your ticket to the event
– An additional $20 Breadbox ticket for one (1) guest
– One (1) high quality promotional photograph