CityMusic is seeking a part-time Communications Manager focused on digital marketing and public relations. Click the document below to view the full job description.
The Communications Manager is responsible for planning and executing all aspects of CityMusic Cleveland’s marketing, public relations, and digital media strategy. The Communications Manager will take ownership of representing CityMusic’s mission and programming to the public through creative and effective digital outreach efforts. The Communications Manager reports to the Executive Director and coordinates with other staff as needed. This is a part-time position, approximately 15 hours per week. The starting hourly rate is $15 (subject to negotiation).
• Develop communications that maximize digital engagement and drive attendance for CityMusic’s concerts.
• Author and distribute press releases and partner with local media to ensure broader awareness of CityMusic programming.
• Generate content for the website, email campaigns, and social accounts, following the established editorial calendar. Attend concerts and rehearsals to capture video and photo content and edit as needed. Utilize basic software to create graphics for social media posts.
• Keep the website updated with all relevant information on events, musicians, fundraising, etc.
• Track and report metrics on the website and social media channels. Minimum Education, Experience & Qualifications
• College graduate with experience in digital marketing.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Knowledgeable about social media platforms and email marketing software.
• Ability to effectively schedule communications and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of and experience with classical music.
• Experience writing press releases.
• Basic video editing skills.
• Experience using Canva or other basic design software.
• Experience using Squarespace or similar website design systems.
• Experience writing blog posts or similar content.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Summit Artspace is interested in the many ways in which BIPOC+ artists impact our communities through their art. One artist will be selected to receive a $1,000 stipend to support the creation of a solo exhibition in Summit Artspace’s Horizon Gallery. Click here to apply.