Calling all printmakers! We invite you to unleash your creative talents and contribute your artwork to the Akron Soul Train Footprints Fundraising Exhibition. This is an incredible opportunity to make a lasting impact and support a worthy cause through the power of printmaking.
Akron Soul Train Footprint Show and Fundraiser Submission Guidelines:
- We are accepting all printed works (silkscreen, lithography, woodcut, monoprint, etching, letterpress, linocut, photography, digital art, etc.)
- Only original prints will be accepted; no reproductions
- Artists are welcome to submit multiple prints from an edition or a single work
- Prints must be unframed, 12″x 12″ works on paper
Sales and Artist Benefits:
- All prints will be available for sale at a fixed price of $100 in our CapSOUL Gallery from September 20 – October 28, 2023.
- Prints can be purchased off the wall at any time during the run of the show.
- Artists will retain 50% of the sales proceeds which will be paid by check two weeks after the closing of the show on October 28, 2023.
Submission and Artwork Drop-off Details:
- The submission deadline to participate is September 2, 2023, at 11:59 pm.
- Artwork drop-off will take place between September 4 – September 9, 2023, from 11 am to 4 pm.
- If you are unable to drop off your work during this timeframe, please contact Meryl Engler, Akron Soul Train Programming and Exhibitions Coordinator, at email@example.com to arrange an alternative drop-off time.
Acceptance and Information Gathering: