We are aware that COVID-19 is affecting the scheduling of events and other gatherings throughout our community. As we all work together to respond to this crisis, we understand that many events on this site may not yet be updated with the most current closure information. We encourage you to check with event organizers and venues regarding the status of any event you are looking to attend. Thank you.
The Board of Directors at The Brecksville Theatre would like to invite you to consider the job listings below:
All interested should email resume/CV & letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
– EDUCATION SERIES TRAVEL SHOW – IVY + BEAN
Immediate opening for Set Design Builder for traveling show: Ivy and Bean the Musical. Collapsible, easy tear down, portable set. This is a paid position. Opening date April 1.
– Summer Camp Director: July (specific dates TBD) Director will plan and implement engaging, enriching curriculum to children ages 5-? which will be presented in a culminating performance at Brecksville’s Historic Old Town Hall Theatre. This will be a two-week camp. Morings
– Streetcar Named Desire directed by Art Suskin: Aug. 23-Sept. 2, 2019
NEED: SM, Lighting Design, Sound Design, Light Operator, Sound Operator
– Sister Act Directed by Kristin Netzband: Sept. 27-Oct 13, 2018
NEED: Musical Director, Accompanist, Set Design/Build, Lighting Designer, Sound Designer, Costumer, Light Operator, Sound Operator, Props
– The Best Christmas Pageant Ever directed by Kim Eskut: Nov. 1-17
NEED: SM, Musical Director, Accompanist, Set Design/Build, Lighting Designer, Sound Designer, Costumer, Light Operator, Sound Operator
The Brecksville Theatre