The Broadway season runs from October 2, 2018 through July 28, 2019.
- Assist with the operation and coordination of Broadway Buzz events including Pre-Show Talks and Post Show Chats with the Cast.
- Set-up and operate technical equipment for Broadway Buzz and related events.
- Oversee assigned volunteer staff and distribution of programs.
- Manage set-up and tear down of equipment for Broadway Buzz to facilitate other programs in the Upper Allen.
- Complete House Reports for each event.
- Assist Broadway Buzz host as requested.
- Outgoing people oriented person with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Knowledge of current PC hardware and software.
- Ability to operate basic theatrical sound and lighting equipment.
Send a resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by mail to: 1501 Euclid Avenue Suite 200 Cleveland, OH 44115 Attn: Human Resources
fax to: 216-771-0217