We are aware that COVID-19 is affecting the scheduling of events and other gatherings throughout our community. As we all work together to respond to this crisis, we understand that many events on this site may not yet be updated with the most current closure information. We encourage you to check with event organizers and venues regarding the status of any event you are looking to attend. Thank you.
The Canton Museum of Art (CMA) seeks experienced Art Instructors for children and adult classes and workshops at CMA. This is a part time and seasonal position in the Education Department, and reports to the Education Manager.
• Develop fun, engaging lessons plans related to relevant subject matter and age levels
• Research content and topics related to CMA’s permanent collection and exhibitions and compose lessons for educational purposes as needed
• Provide excellence in service and always portray a positive and professional image of the CMA
• Perform all duties according to established CMA operating, safety, and quality policies
• Children’s classes: Degree preferred (Art Education (K-12) teaching certificate
• Creative problem solver with ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be able to pass a Ohio BCI & FBI Background check
Please send resume, references and a cover letter explaining what age levels and/or topics you would like to teach and why to:
The Canton Museum of Art
1001 Market Avenue N
Canton, OH 44702
SUBJECT: Resume for Art Instructor