We are aware that COVID-19 is affecting the scheduling of events and other gatherings throughout our community. As we all work together to respond to this crisis, we understand that many events on this site may not yet be updated with the most current closure information. We encourage you to check with event organizers and venues regarding the status of any event you are looking to attend. Thank you.
The Canton Museum of Art seeks a part-time Fine Arts Program Coordinator to provide planning and support for all activities related to Canton Fine Arts Associates, a membership, volunteer, and fundraising group of the Museum.
• Coordinate, plan, and promote all activities related to Fine Arts monthly programs and annual signature fundraiser, “Christkindl Markt,” in conjunction with Museum management and event committees.
• Maintain proper logistics for Christkindl Markt exhibitors/vendors, including selection process, online registration, payments, and communications in coordination with event committees.
• Manage membership data for marketing and reporting, including development of monthly newsletter.
• Create content for marketing materials.
• Develop content and update Fine Arts website and social media sites, including promotion of all events.
Qualifications / Desired Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of three years events and volunteer coordination experience – preferably nonprofit/arts setting.
• Strong events planning, marketing, and logistics skills as demonstrated through background.
• Ability to professionally and collaboratively work with a wide range of individuals.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills – ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
• Positive, flexible attitude with attention to detail and focus on results.
• Excellent proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Publisher, plus Windows operating environment, web content management systems, and social media.
• Flexibility to work some evenings and/or weekends during special Museum / Fine Arts events.
• B.A. in relevant field (Marketing, Communications, Arts Administration) or equivalent experience.
Compensation: Part-time/hourly. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and three references to: email@example.com. NO PHONE CALLS