The Canton Museum of Art seeks a part-time Fine Arts Program Coordinator to provide planning and support for all activities related to Canton Fine Arts Associates, a membership, volunteer, and fundraising group of the Museum.
• Coordinate, plan, and promote all activities related to Fine Arts monthly programs and annual signature fundraiser, “Christkindl Markt,” in conjunction with Museum management and event committees.
• Maintain proper logistics for Christkindl Markt exhibitors/vendors, including selection process, online registration, payments, and communications in coordination with event committees.
• Manage membership data for marketing and reporting, including development of monthly newsletter.
• Create content for marketing materials.
• Develop content and update Fine Arts website and social media sites, including promotion of all events.
Qualifications / Desired Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of three years events and volunteer coordination experience – preferably nonprofit/arts setting.
• Strong events planning, marketing, and logistics skills as demonstrated through background.
• Ability to professionally and collaboratively work with a wide range of individuals.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills – ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
• Positive, flexible attitude with attention to detail and focus on results.
• Excellent proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Publisher, plus Windows operating environment, web content management systems, and social media.
• Flexibility to work some evenings and/or weekends during special Museum / Fine Arts events.
• B.A. in relevant field (Marketing, Communications, Arts Administration) or equivalent experience.
Compensation: Part-time/hourly. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Compensation will be discussed during the interview process.
To Apply: Submit cover letter, resume, and three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NO PHONE CALLS