Cleveland City Dance is looking for engaging, nurturing, patient, and motivational teachers for the 2017-2018 year.
JOB PURPOSE AND GOALS
- To inspire and instill the love of dance in each student so that they look forward to returning each week
- To challenge students through dance education and discipline to be the best person they can be
- To communicate to the students via examples and terminology the goal for the class
- To create an atmosphere where diverse populations are made comfortable
- Expected to create choreography for the annual Spring Concert
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Ballet teachers for ages 3-8
- Modern teacher for teens and adults
- Hip-hop teacher
- Tap teacher
TEACHERS SHOULD BE
- 20 and older
- Have previous teaching experience
- Reliable transportation
The Ballet teacher may have the opportunity to work with the non-profit City Ballet of Cleveland. This includes the annual Uniquely Cleveland Nutcracker and May performances.
Classes begin September 5, 2017 and run through mid-June.
Please forward your resume and our employment application which can be found on our website www.clevelandcitydance.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may contact the director, Courtney at 216-295-2222 for further information and to set up an appointment to discuss this opportunity.