- Develop a project/program logic model to get you started with a strong proposal narrative
- Practice writing selected components of the proposal
- Learn how to draft a project budget from scratch
- Research potential funding partners using Foundation Directory Online Professional
- Comprehensive workbook and templates
- Sample letter of inquiries and sample proposals
- 2 weeks of complimentary access to Foundation Directory Online Professional
- Participants will leave with increased confidence in creating a logic model, a grant proposal, and a proposal budget.
- Participants will leave with practical tools that they will be able to implement immediately.
- Participants will leave with a partial proposal, a logic model and a peer-reviewed letter of inquiry.
- Participants will gain tools to impact communications and teamwork in fundraising and program planning in their organization.
- Individuals who have 1-3 years fundraising experience and want to hone their foundation proposal writing skills
- Individuals who are interested in developing program/project design skills using the logic model framework
- Individuals who want to shift to a career in fundraising or as a grant writer and have a specific project in mind
- Consultants who want to expand their services to include proposal development
- Individuals who have government proposal development experience and want to add foundation fundraising to organizational funding mix
Questions about this course?
Please get in touch! Email: email@example.com
- Participants are encouraged to review two introductory classes prior to attending:
Introduction to Finding Grants
Introduction to Proposal Writing
- Participants will receive a project outline prior to the class. (A case study will be included for individuals who are not currently working on a specific project.)
- Participants will be expected to complete a pre-course assessment
What recent Boot Campers are saying:
“After attending the Proposal Writing Boot Camp, I am more confident with creating a compelling letter of inquiry that will catch a funder’s attention, and understanding the importance of a clear project budget and how to create one.” June 2016, San Francisco, Proposal Writing Boot Camp participant
“I am more confident with what an LOI entails, what funders are looking for, other steps in the grantseeking process (besides writing). I loved all of the exercises and interactive, project-based learning you incorporated into the course!” June 2016, San Francisco, Proposal Writing Boot Camp participant