Wooster Arts Jazz Fest will take place on Saturday, September 16th from 11am to 6pm. Opportunities for artists to register are now available!
Please follow this link to learn more!
The 2017 Wooster Arts Jazz Fest, a growing juried fine arts festival in historic downtown Wooster, is currently accepting applications from artists interested in participating in this year’s festival. The Wooster Arts Jazz Fest will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the square in Wooster.
In its 14th year, this event is free and open to the public, and will feature more than 40 artists, along with free children’s activities, live musical entertainment, a traditional New Orleans-style parade, and a mouth-watering selection of gourmet food provided by local restaurants.
All entries must be submitted electronically.
The submission deadline is July 15, 2017. Artists will be notified through email of acceptance by August 19, 2017.
Inquires can be made to Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 330-264-2787 x205.
• Check-in begins at 7:30am. Booth numbers and other materials will be distributed at check-in.
• Vending areas will be open for set-up from 7:30am-10:30am. Once your vehicle is unloaded, you must move your car to the designated parking location. All booths must be tom down by 7:30pm.
• The Wooster Arts Jazz Fest Panel reserves the right to refuse any application and to remove from the festival any work that has been misrepresented in the application process without refund of booth fees.
• All vendors must be present on site during the designated festival times. Booth sitters are available throughout the day.
• The Wooster Arts Jazz Fest Committee designates the placement of all vendors. Space location cannot be guaranteed.
• Vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs and/or booth display units.
• Electrical service is not available.
• Artists agree to allow Wooster Arts Jazz Fest to use submitted images of work in the promotion and advertising of the event.
• Vendors are responsible for the collection and payment of Ohio sales tax.
• Acceptance to Wooster Arts Jazz Fest cannot be reassigned to another vendor.
• All artwork must be original and created by, or under the direction of, the artists and must consist of predominately handmade parts.
• Artwork exhibited must be consistent with images reviewed and accepted.
• Quality commercial reproduction of original work may be sold. Reproductions must be signededitions and labeled ‘reproduction’.
• Booths may not contain work of non-juried artists.
• Artwork created from commercial molds, mass produced kits, embellished objects or other commercial methods or artwork produced in studios involved in volume production will not be permitted.
A panel selected by Wooster Arts Jazz Fest will conduct a blind jury process. There is no jury fee. After reviewing submitted images and allowing for a balanced exhibit across mediums, the pane l will invite applicants with the highest scores to participate. Notification of acceptance will be emailed by August 19, 2017. Booth fees of those applicants not accepted
Booth fees of those applicants not accepted into the festival will be refunded.
Artists may enter in any of the following media categories: Basketry, Cerami cs/ Pottery , Digital Art, Drawing, Decorati ve Fiber, Wearable fiber, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Printmaking, Metal, 3D Mixed Media, 20 Mixed Media, Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Watercolor /Gouache Paint ing, Pastels, Photography, Wood, Leather, Paper, Sculpture, Other.