Myers Portfolio Day & Open House
Feb 29 2020
High School Juniors & Seniors: present your work to be reviewed by faculty for a chance to earn scholarships at Myers School of Art!
What to expect:
- Learn more about majors and minors in art
- Scholarship opportunities available for senior-level students based on the quality of the portfolio presented. (must present to be eligible)
- Juniors can present their portfolio to learn more about the strength of their work and identify areas for improvement.
- Meet current students and faculty.
- Portfolio reviews by art and design faculty.
- See our studios and labs with technical demonstrations in process.
- Connect with representatives from UA Admissions, Study Abroad, Financial Aid, and art student organizations.
What to bring:
- 5 to 10 pieces of original artwork or digital work on a CD, USB, or DVD. Artwork may include any medium, two-dimensional, three-dimensional, or digital.
- A copy of your transcript. (official or unofficial)
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Feb 29, 2020 at 12:00 pm - 03:00 pm (Sat)
* Event durations (if noted) are approximate. Please check with the presenting organization or venue to confirm start times and duration.
Mary Schiller Myers School of Art: The University of Akron
150 E. Exchange St., Akron, OH 44325