Please Note: This event has expired.
Nonprofit Financial Strategies Workshop
Akron Community Foundation is partnering with PNC Bank to host a series of lunchtime workshops aimed to help nonprofits sharpen their skills in areas like record-keeping, credit-reporting, time management, banking services and insurance.
The program takes place at the Well CDC and availability is limited to 15 people per session. Lunch will be provided. Below is the schedule of topics (just select that date when you register):
• May 12: Time Management – Participants will learn about common time management techniques, such as ABC Analysis, Pareto Analysis, Eisenhower Method and POSEC Method.
• June 9: Financial Management – Participants will learn key principles of how to apply practices, rules and tools for the financial success of nonprofits
• June 23: Record Keeping – Participants will improve record-keeping practices and managing software that can support them in doing so.
• July 14: Banking Services – Participants will learn about business banking service options, like Merchant Services, payroll processing and business credit.
• July 28: Credit Reporting – Participants will learn how credit reports are used to underwrite business loans for nonprofits, how to build or improve business creditView more
Free, registration required.
647 E Market St., Akron, OH 44304