Please Note: This event has expired.
The 50th annual Ohio Mart is Stan Hywet’s annual artisan craft showcase and a major fundraiser for the estate.
Enjoy gorgeous autumn weather and major retail therapy with 120 artists and exhibitors and more:
Uniquely talented artisans selling sculpture, jewelry, textiles, ceramics, wearable art, glass and more.
- Autumn edition of Inspiration in Bloom, Stan Hywet’s popular display of fresh floral designs by local floral designers in the Manor House. Included in the COMBO Ticket
- Entertainment, children’s activities and Playgarden
- Sweepstakes Raffle
- Food Court, hot gingerbread, Tudor Rose Pub
- Vintage Finds & Curious Goods sells the unusual and the collectible
- Ex Libris book tent
- Craft Shop, dried arrangements, created from Great Garden flowers, Molly’s Gift Shop
Tickets: Ohio Mart & Grounds Only: Adults $10, Youth (6-17) $4. Combo Ticket, includes self-guided Manor House tour & Inspiration in Bloom: Adults $16, Youth, $5. Children 5 & under, free. Parking is $5 per car on the Great Meadow. Free parking with free shuttle on Sat. & Sun. only.
714 N. Portage Path, Akron, OH 44303
Public parking available