Twelfth Night, Ohio Shakespeare Festival
-by William Shakespeare
Directed by Ernie González, Jr.
July 27 – August 13
Performed outdoors and under the stars at Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
Lady Viola is shipwrecked on the beaches of Ilyria. To protect herself in an unknown land, she pretends to be a boy and takes on a page’s role to Count Orsino. Problem is: she falls madly in love with him. The other problem: Orsino desperately loves Lady Olivia. More problems: Olivia falls in love with boy-Viola (a.k.a. Cesario). Add in some drunken uncles, fools, fops, and pirates, and you’ve got one of Shakespeare’s most perfect comedies.
Preview Night ($15 tickets) on July 27
Pay What You Will performance on July 30
Free Student Night on August 3
Shakespeare + Dinner with Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens on August 4
Performing: Thursdays – Sundays
6:00 gates open for picnicking
7:30 Greenshow begins
8:00 Twelfth Night begins
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Jul 27, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Jul 28, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Jul 29, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Jul 30, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sun)
- Aug 3, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Aug 4, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Aug 5, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Aug 6, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sun)
- Aug 10, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Thu)
- Aug 11, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Fri)
- Aug 12, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sat)
- Aug 13, 2023 at 07:30 pm (Sun)
714 North Portage Path, Akron, OH 44313
Pull into the main Stan Hywet parking lot and enjoy plenty of free parking.
Trams avaliable for those who do not wish to walk to the lagoon.
Trams avaliable for those who do not wish to walk to the lagoon.View less