History of Bath Hollow
Our home was first called “Bath Hollow Park & Amphitheater” when it was owned by the Akron Baptist Temple. They built the buildings in the 1950’s and since then it has always been a place for people to come together in either retreat or celebration.
1104 W Bath Rd., Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE