In January 1955 the city of Fairlawn did not exist. The area it occupies today was the northern part of Copley Township. Fairlawn Towne Center had not been built and Summit Mall was not even a consideration. Homes and businesses were scattered and few. At the intersection of Medina Road (later to become West Market Street) and Smith Road stood the Lang farmhouse on a 10.5 acre triangle. The house and property was then being rented for $14 a month.
Akron banker and astute businessman Bill
3415 West Market Street, Akron, OH 44333
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE
Liturgical Worship – 8:45 am
Christian Education Hour – 10:00 am
Contemporary Worship – 11:15 am
Oct 15 - Dec 10, 2017