Treasure Island: An Adventure, with Music
Pirates! Parrots! Treasure! Treasure Island: An Adventure, with Music is a swashbuckling, musical adventure for the entire family.
Continuing our hit Family Theatre Adventure series with our third “stab” at classic literature reimagined for the stage. This time, we tell Robert Louis Stevenson’s swashbuckling tale of young Jim Hawkins, who discovers a treasure map in an old sea-dog’s chest, and it’s off to the seas! But he’ll have to deal will pirates, parrots, and the notorious Long John Silver before he gets there.
Don’t forget–Family Theatre Adventures begin at 7:00 (not 8:00) on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
OSF Family Theatre Adventures encourage and cultivate the skills of local artists from start to finish. The scripts are new, the music and lyrics are original, and the musicians, composers, choreographers, playwrights, actors, directors, and producers all call Ohio ‘home.’
Tickets range from $15-$33
Student discounts avaliable.
Stan Hywet, WKSU, and Dobama Theatre members may receive discounts over the phone (1-888-71-TICKETS, opt 1). Make sure member’s name and the name on the reservation match.
Call 330-374-7574 for group rate info.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES *
- Sep 27, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Sep 28, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Sep 29, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Sep 30, 2018 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 4, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 5, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 6, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 7, 2018 at 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm (Sun)
- Oct 11, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 12, 2018 at 07:00 pm - 09:00 pm (Fri)
Additional time info:
Meet the characters before the show!
Lobby and bar open one hour before curtain.
Free parking in Mill Street garage on Fridays and weekends. $2 parking on Thursdays.
103 South High Street, Akron, OH 44308
Free parking in the garage across the street on Friday nights and all Saturday and Sunday days.