In 1946 the Coach House Theatre was born and the identifying horse and buggy logo soon appeared. By 1954 a new seating plan for the Coach House Theatre had to be arranged. Seating capacity is now 93. Dressing rooms and the traditional Green Room followed in short order. The best available lighting and sound panels of the time were added to the technical equipment.
As recently as 1990-91 the accumulation of many years of frugal planning was spent and almost $30,000 used for exterior renovation
732 West Exchange Street, Akron, OH 44302
ALBUQUERQUE LITTLE THEATRE