JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
ABOUT THE SHOWCASE:
iN Education’s Battle of the Teal is a year-round art program promoting the hard work and dedication of visual and performing artists. This program builds a platform for young K-12 students and emerging artists to develop their chosen art form, boost their confidence, and inspire youth creativity.
Each showcase submission consists of either visual (high-resolution image) or performance art (video or audio) by an eligible youth, accompanied by a completed application. All submissions must be sent online between midnight Mon, Feb 20, 2023, through midnight Mon, May 1, 2023.
Basic instructions to submit:
1. No application or registration fee is required.
2. Fill out the application details in the form below.
3. Elementary (K-K4) and Middle (K5-K8) division applicants are to submit only one showcase entry file.
4. High-division applicants (K9-K12) may choose to upload two additional portfolio pieces along with their showcase piece. Use the same format to name these files as the showcase file.
5. Name your showcase file using the following format: titleofwork_applicantfullname, i.e., horses_johnsmith.
6. Review your application carefully before submitting it.
7. Electronically sign your application on all required fields.
8. Submit the application.
9. Applicants under 13 years of age are required to have parental / guardian’s consent. The parent/guardian may submit the application on the student applicant’s behalf. Please note if this is the case in the section titled “Tell us about your showcase piece and what it meant to you.”
10. The art teacher/school administrator may assist with the application process on behalf of the parent/legal guardian.
For additional questions about the application, email email@example.com