Service current and prospective customers by effectively selling products and/or services to meet the customer’s needs while achieving profitable outcomes in northern and central Ohio. This is a full-time position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contact existing and potential customers for sales of theatre and special application lighting systems, related equipment and services, by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
· Work with system specifiers in the design and engineering field for assistance in lighting system design, utilizing products offered by Vincent Lighting Systems.
· Create and present sales quotes for lighting projects and related equipment/services to customers.
· Coordinate and provide information on sales efforts with project management and other internal staff, to ensure proper execution of order(s).
· Establish, develop and maintain excellent business relationships with current and prospective customers, vendors and colleagues to create “customers for life”.
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, expense reports, and other necessary paperwork.
· Resolve issues by investigating, developing solutions, make recommendations, and follow up with the customer and internal staff to ensure all issues have been resolved.
· Create and maintain records pertaining to sales territory and customer sales.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trainings, product demonstrations, tradeshows and departmental meetings.
· Other duties as assigned and directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
· Must have a BA or BFA in technical theatre or 3-5 years related experience.
· Excellent customer service skills are essential.
· Must have the ability to evaluate a customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.
· Must be able to identify, negotiate and close opportunities with profitable outcomes.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
· Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Good territory management and prospecting skills are a must.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows are required.
· Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance.
· Must have reliable transportation and a good driving record.
· Prior technical sales experience and a theatre background is desired.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
Vincent Lighting Systems
1420 Jamike Ave, Ste 1
Erlanger, KY 41018
Vincent Lighting Systems is an EOE and a Drug-Free Workplace. No phone calls please.