We are aware that COVID-19 is affecting the scheduling of events and other gatherings throughout our community. As we all work together to respond to this crisis, we understand that many events on this site may not yet be updated with the most current closure information. We encourage you to check with event organizers and venues regarding the status of any event you are looking to attend. Thank you.
Service current and prospective customers by effectively selling products and/or services to meet the customer’s needs while achieving profitable outcomes in northern and central Ohio. This is a full-time position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contact existing and potential customers for sales of theatre and special application lighting systems, related equipment and services, by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
· Work with system specifiers in the design and engineering field for assistance in lighting system design, utilizing products offered by Vincent Lighting Systems.
· Create and present sales quotes for lighting projects and related equipment/services to customers.
· Coordinate and provide information on sales efforts with project management and other internal staff, to ensure proper execution of order(s).
· Establish, develop and maintain excellent business relationships with current and prospective customers, vendors and colleagues to create “customers for life”.
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, expense reports, and other necessary paperwork.
· Resolve issues by investigating, developing solutions, make recommendations, and follow up with the customer and internal staff to ensure all issues have been resolved.
· Create and maintain records pertaining to sales territory and customer sales.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending trainings, product demonstrations, tradeshows and departmental meetings.
· Other duties as assigned and directed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
· Must have a BA or BFA in technical theatre or 3-5 years related experience.
· Excellent customer service skills are essential.
· Must have the ability to evaluate a customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.
· Must be able to identify, negotiate and close opportunities with profitable outcomes.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills are a must.
· Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal).
· Good territory management and prospecting skills are a must.
· A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows are required.
· Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance.
· Must have reliable transportation and a good driving record.
· Prior technical sales experience and a theatre background is desired.
We offer competitive pay and benefits. Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to:
Vincent Lighting Systems
1420 Jamike Ave, Ste 1
Erlanger, KY 41018
Vincent Lighting Systems is an EOE and a Drug-Free Workplace. No phone calls please.