Architectural Drawings By Don Jeffrey - EXTENDED
Ink and watercolor architectural drawings featuring local landmarks.
Don Jeffrey uses local architecture to create artwork with the use of pen & ink, watercolor and mixed media. He especially enjoys drawing scenes from old photographs taken in previous decades spanning from the 1920s to present day.
“I like to depict places that no longer exist hoping to touch sentiments that bring back memories to the viewer” – Don
Don spent the majority of his career aspiring to be a cartoonist producing comics and greeting cards for family and friends but changed direction in 2016 concentrating creating art from familiar buildings and popular sites in the area.
Don Jeffrey is a Stow High School and University of Akron graduate. He has been in retail and visual merchandising for the past 30 years having worked at Dillard’s, Kohl’s, Penney’s and Macy’s. Artistically he has been influenced by Norman Rockwell, to more obscure artists like John Hamyson and more recently discovered and is inspired by the colored etchings of Josef Eidenberger here in ourView more
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Oct 21, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 22, 2019 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 23, 2019 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 24, 2019 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
- Oct 25, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Fri)
- Oct 26, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Sat)
- Oct 28, 2019 at 10:00 am - 04:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 29, 2019 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Tue)
- Oct 30, 2019 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Wed)
- Oct 31, 2019 at 10:00 am - 06:00 pm (Thu)
Additional time info:
Friday, Saturday & Monday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thanksgiving Day November 28th: CLOSED
131 Ghent Rd., Fairlawn, OH 44333
Free parking on plaza lot.