The Odom Boulevard Branch Library has served its community since 1923, establishing a tradition of service and providing access to information through a variety of formats and programming. The building functions as a valuable community resource and meeting place. Because of community interest, our collection is particularly strong in black literature and religious studies.
Originally opened as the Wooster Branch in 1923 in a frame building on the old Akron Water Works property on Wooster
Francisca Ugalde - Visual Artist