In 1946 the Akron Public Library sent its first bookmobile into Richfield Township. On location service was begun somewhat later in a sub-station in the Baptist Church.In 1950 the branch moved to a rented space in the township Fellowship Hall. On July 1, 1956, the Akron Public Library and the township trustees signed a formal agreement for library service, and in March, 1960 the library moved into new quarters in the Town Hall.
A bequest of $69,926.31 from the estate of Isabelle LeVerne
Dec 13, 2019
Jan 10, 2020
Dec 7, 2019